Welcome to the Denver Landscape Network
The Web’s #1 Resource for Denver Area Outdoor Living, Landscaping ideas, gardening thoughts, and Service Resources
With Spring in the air, it’s time to step outside and rethink the possibilities for our landscaping and gardens. It’s also time to consider how you want to use your yard this year. With many choices in great outdoor furniture this year from a variety of companies with a variety of prices, the potential for creating the perfect outdoor living area for your home is in your favor. Spring Time is always a period of rejuvenation and a time to celebrate as we move ourselves and families outdoors. Hot on this year’s “Want” lists are outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, fire pits and other gas appliances, such as heaters, lamps and more. These features will not only enhance your landscaping visually, but will also provide the heat, light and accessories that will bring you the enjoyment that you deserve.
Another trend this year (even in the Denver area) is the use of tropical plants within your landscaping. While tropical plants are considered to be annuals in the Denver area, you do have the option of bringing them in before temperatures decrease at the end of the season. Tropical plants can give your landscaping the “beach-like” feeling that is normally found on vacations out of the Denver Area. Tropical plants can be planted in the ground or in flower pots. Since their use is short-lived, it’s best just to plant the container in in the ground or the pot for easy removal at the end of the season. Many Denver area garden centers have a nice selection of tropical plants. Tropical plants have different exposure requirements, so be sure to consult with your garden center as to what types of tropical plants you should use for your landscaping. Read More….
With endless opportunities to dress up your outdoor living area and landscaping this year, the Denver Landscape Network wants to be a part of your yard’s transformation. We welcome your comments, ideas and photos that you would like to share with the Denver , Colorado Community.
Choose from Denver area Service Directories:
- Landscape Contractors (Landscape Construction , Landscape Design / Build)
- Landscape Maintenance (Lawn mowing , tree and shrub trimming , annual installation and maintenance , etc.)
- Irrigation Companies (Sprinkler Repair Companies, Irrigation System Installers , Irrigation System Repair , etc.)
- Deck Builders ( Deck Design / Build Companies )
- Concrete Contractors ( Concrete Flatwork , Concrete Patios , Concrete Walkways , Concrete Design Build )
- Outdoor Kitchen ( Outdoor Kitchen Installers , Outdoor Kitchen Designers , Outdoor kitchen appliances )
- Fencing Companies ( Wood fences , Iron Fences , Composite Fencing )
- Garden Centers and Nurseries (Denver area retail garden centers)
- Landscape Designers – Coming Soon
- Landscape Architects – Coming Soon
Summertime is right around the corner, and we have the resources to make decorating your outdoors easy, enjoyable, and all in one place.
Looking for that perfect outdoor furniture set for your new patio? Wondering what plants to use for your garden? Thinking that you might like to add an Outdoor Kitchen to your patio? You’re landed at the right spot – Denver Landscape Network. Find anything related to your outdoor living right here, and make the process of searching for landscaping related information simple, easy, and effect